08 May 2013

KENYA : We could not contain Ligare - Ulinzi Warriors Coach

Ligare against Ulinzi
Ligare against Ulinzi
 
 Updated on 07/05/13  |    By BRIAN AYIEKO

Ulinzi Warriors head coach Eliud Nzioka has lamented on his team’s inability to stop Thunder Captain Griffin Ligare when the two teams met on Sunday afternoon in the KBF Premier League. Ligare amassed a total of 30 points in the game that ended 59-54.
“He was a thorn in our defence all through. My players could not stop him despite all efforts and I can say that he won the match for them. Their technical approach to the game was better and they took the day ”
Nzioka went on further to refute claims that were made in one of the local dailies that he had accused his players of match fixing, “those claims were outrageous and I am deeply shocked by such reckless statements. How would the players benefit from fixing the match? I never uttered such words and I had requested that they (the newspaper) retract the statement since it’s false and it has not only put my image in bad light but also the entire team.”
Ulinzi so far has one win from the four matches that they have played.

Comments:
Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's
simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you've done a fantastic job with this.
Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Internet explorer.
Exceptional Blog!

Also visit my web blog - acoustic guitar chords for beginners
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?