18 May 2012

KENYA : We are taking one team at a time – KCB coach


Updated on 18/05/12 | By BRIAN AYIEKO

Kenya Commercial Bank basketball team tactician Maurice Shitsama has indicated that his team will be taking one game at a time in the Kenya Basketball Federation League as it resumes this Saturday
KCB will be travelling to Mombasa to face Kenya Ports Authority who are yet to play any match in the league and Shitsama will be wary of this and knows that he will be facing a strong team,
“I have no idea of how they play and to add on that I am not aware of any player that they recruited during the off season.’’
But the coach says to beat the Ports men he will have to study their game plan quickly within the first five minutes before employing a counter reaction.
“The first five minutes will be very crucial since that’s when we can determine their system of play.’’
KCB are yet to be beaten in the league with a 3/3 performance and Shitsama hopes to continue with the streak over the weekend.

Comments:
Wow I just adore her! She is so beautiful on top of being a really good actress. I don’t think the show V is all that good, but I watch it anyway just so I can see Morena Baccarin. And I don’t know if you’ve ever seen her do an interview but she is also rather funny and it seems so natural for her. I personally never even heard of her before The V, now I’ll watch anything she’s on. http://allbarefootrunninggenuine.com
 
Hi there, this is fantastic posting. I must say i enjoyed. However there are tons of off topic comments. I really advise you to get rid of or something like that. That’s only my opinion. Good luck! https://expert-fiscal.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?